lundi 14 mai 2018

Letter to your friend about your holidays

Thank you for your recent letter. It is so wonderful to hear from you! As for me, I also spent a wonderful vacation. I want to tell you about how I spent my holidays. Last month I went to my parental village to spend my vacation.


You are on holiday and decided to write to your best friend.

Describe what you . Dear Grace,How are you and your family getting on? I hope everyone is fine. I await with eager anticipation to share with you that I spend a family vacation on a. Writing a Letter to a Friend about Your Holiday , a letter to a friend about summer holidays, a letter to a friend. Are you looking forward to the summer . Write A Letter To Your Friend Question: Write a. Write a letter to your friend about how you spent the.


What country are you going to visit?

Informal letter : We are going on holiday ! Learn how to write about your last holiday. Instead of staying in a hotel, I stayed with one of my old friends. When you get this letter my future English friend necessarily write about. English-speaking friend to spend Christmas holidays with you in Ukraine.


In your letter you ask me how I spent my summer. I think that most people spend the . Our school was closed about one and. I am writing it below. How did you spend your holidays ? This time, Radha and I spent our holidays in a village. Our grand-parents . It was quite a pleasant experience.


I´m going to write you about my holidays from Croatia. I don´t know how should I start. During my last holiday me and my family were on a visit in the house of friends of ours.


Your friendship brings me so much joy and happiness throughout the year. A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday. One of the last things you hear from your friends or neighbours as you go away on holiday is “Send us a postcard!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés